Change is a constant in life, and the same is true for our stores! In recent months we’ve reconfigured our locations for physical distancing. That has meant limiting the number of visitors permitted, adjusting store hours, and re-directing traffic flow. There have been additional changes in recent weeks:
- July 4th hours: all locations will be open but we’ll close early at 5:30pm.
- Our Pierce St, SF Marina location has re-opened. Hours are 10 to 6 Saturday through Wednesday — closed Thursday and Friday. Since this store has a small footprint, only 4 customers are permitted inside at a time. Stop by and say hello. We’ve missed you!
- We have permanently closed our San Rafael store. We hope you will join us at our four other Marin County locations in Mill Valley, Kentfield, and Novato.
- Our annual Solstice Sale has been canceled this year. We hope to hold our annual Fall sale event, should the current situation improve. Stay tuned for details.
We have new hours in our stores. See below:
- Sloat Blvd, San Francisco – 8:30 to 6:30
- 3rd Avenue, San Francisco – 8:30 to 6
- Pierce Street – 10 to 6 Saturday through Wednesday. Closed Thursdays. 4 customers allowed at a time.
- Pleasant Hill – 8:30 to 6:30.
- Martinez – 8:30 to 6:30.
- Concord – 8:30 to 6:30.
- Danville (Diablo Rd location) – 8 to 6:30 (9 to 5:30 on Sundays)
- Danville, Camino Ramon – 8:30 to 5:30.