Change is a constant in life, and the same is true for our stores! In recent months we’ve reconfigured our locations for physical distancing. That has meant limiting the number of visitors permitted, adjusting store hours, and re-directing traffic flow. There have been additional changes in recent weeks:
- Our Pierce St, SF Marina location has re-opened. Our hours are from 10 to 6. Five customers permitted at a time. Stop by and say hello. We’ve missed you!
- We have permanently closed our San Rafael store. We hope you will join us at our four other Marin County locations in Mill Valley, Kentfield, and Novato.
We have new hours in our stores. See below:
- Sloat Blvd, San Francisco – 8:30 to 6:30
- 3rd Avenue, San Francisco – 8:30 to 6
- Pierce Street – 10 to 7. Five customers allowed at a time.
- Pleasant Hill – 8:30 to 6:30.
- Martinez – 8:30 to 6:30.
- Concord – 8:30 to 6:30.
- Danville (Diablo Rd location) – 8 to 6:30 (9 to 5:30 on Sundays)
- Danville, Camino Ramon – 8:30 to 6:30.
- Mill Valley (E. Blithedale location) – 8 to 5:30.
- Mill Valley (Miller Ave location) – 8:30 to 6:30.
- Kentfield – 8:30 to 5:30.
- Novato – 8:30 to 6:30.
- San Rafael – this store is now permanently closed
Curious if we have your favorite plant in stock? Call one of our locations directly and we’ll be happy to check.