The below locations are open to the public. The number of customers allowed in each of our premises is limited, and 6-foot physical distancing is enforced.
To limit contact with currency, we only take credit/debit card payment in our East Bay and Marin stores. In compliance with San Francisco law, we also take cash at those locations, in addition to credit/debit card payment.
We sanitize our stores throughout the day and all cash register areas have sneeze guards. As a reminder: all customers and staff must comply with public health department directives and wear a facial covering when inside our stores.
Online ordering is temporarily offline.
- Sloat Blvd, San Francisco – 9 to 6
- 3rd Avenue, San Francisco – 8:30 to 6.
- Pleasant Hill – 8:30 to 5:30.
- Martinez – 8:30 to 5:30.
- Concord – 8:30 to 5:30.
- Danville (Diablo Rd location) – 8 to 5:30 (9 to 5:30 on Sundays)
- Danville, Camino Ramon – 8:30 to 5:30.
- Mill Valley (E. Blithedale location) – 8:30 to 5:30.
- Mill Valley (Miller Ave location) – 8:30 to 5:30.
- Kentfield – 8:30 to 5:30.
- Novato – 8:30 to 5:30.
Our San Rafael & Pierce St (SF) locations are temporarily closed.
Not sure which store is closest to you?
Location details can be found HERE.