All Sloat Garden Center locations are open for in-store shopping with safety protocols in place. See location details below:
The number of customers allowed in each of our premises is limited, and 6-foot physical distancing is enforced. We sanitize our stores throughout the day and all cash register areas have sneeze guards. As a reminder: all customers and staff must comply with public health department directives and wear a facial covering when inside our stores.
Our goal is to support our valued community members and gardeners in growing the plants they love. To that end, we have discontinued online ordering so that we can direct our horticultural expertise and customer service toward in-store shopping. Thank you for gardening with us!
Curious if we have your favorite plant in stock? Call one of our locations directly and we’ll be happy to check.
The below locations are open daily
- Sloat Blvd, San Francisco – 8:30 to 5:30
- 3rd Avenue, San Francisco – 8:30 to 5:30
- Pierce Street – 9 to 5:30. Seven customers permitted at a time.
- Pleasant Hill – 8:30 to 5:30
- Martinez – 8:30 to 5:30
- Concord – 8:30 to 5:30
- Danville (Diablo Rd location) – 8 to 5:30 (9 to 5:30 on Sundays)
- Danville, Camino Ramon – 8:30 to 5:30.
- Mill Valley (E. Blithedale location) – 8:30 to 5:30.
- Mill Valley (Miller Ave location) – 8:30 to 5:30.
- Kentfield – 8:30 to 5:30.
- Novato – 8:30 to 5:30.
Not sure which store is closest to you?
Location details can be found HERE.