** To place an order or inquire about plant stock, please call the store closest to you directly. Our location info with phone numbers can be found HERE. **
We have reduced hours at these select stores:
- Sloat Blvd, San Francisco – 9 to 5:30
- 3rd avenue, San Francisco – 9 to 5:30
- Pleasant Hill – 9 to 5:30. We have an online order form for our Pleasant Hill store. Fill it out and we’ll contact you within 24 hours to arrange pickup/delivery. See the order form.
- Martinez – 9 to 5:30
- Danville (Diablo Rd location) – 8 to 5:30
- Danville, Camino Ramon – open for curbside pickup, delivery or front door assisted shopping from 9 to 5:30. This store’s outdoor nursery will be open from 10am – 4:30pm and is self-service only.
- Concord – 9 to 5:30
- Mill Valley (E. Blithedale location) – 9 to 5:30
- Mill Valley (Miller Ave location) – 9 to 5:30
- Kentfield – 9 to 5:30
- Novato: Curbside pick up & delivery ONLY 9 to 5:30. We have an online order form for our Novato store. Fill it out and we’ll contact you within 24 hours to arrange pickup/delivery. See the order form.
We’ve heard from so many of you that growing fruit and vegetables is a priority right now, so we are working hard to keep our stores stocked as safely as possible.
While some of our locations are open, we have adjusted our hours to limit foot traffic and person to person interaction. When in our stores, we ask that you do your best to respect the 6’ CDC social distancing standard between everyone you encounter.
To limit contact with currency, we are accepting credit/debit card payment only. We are also working out the logistics to offer curbside pickup. Delivery options are still available but subject to change. Please check our website for updates.
We are monitoring CDC updates and are reacting quickly to keep all those who work and shop with us as safe as possible. As long as it is safe to do so, our doors will be open to support your gardening efforts.
Thank you for your continued trust and for all the incredible support we’ve received over the last week. We are so appreciative.