- 2 medium green zucchini, sliced in 1/4″ rounds
- 3 yellow Patty Pan squash, sliced in 1/4″ crosswise slices
- 1/2 onion, sliced in rounds
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1/8 cup parmesan cheese, grated salt and pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon grated nutmeg
- Salt and pepper to taste
In skillet over medium heat, saute onions, zucchini and patty pan squash in olive oil, turning occasionally until tender and very slightly browned. Sprinkle salt and pepper to taste.
Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over top. Sprinkle nutmeg over the top. Cover pan. Turn heat to low and continue cooking for five minutes or till cheese melts. Serves four.