- 2 cups of washed, dried and chopped fresh romaine lettuce
- 2 cups washed, dried and chopped fresh radicchio
- 1 cup washed, dried and chopped fresh watercress
- 1 cup sliced yellow peppers
- 4 roma sliced roma tomatoes
- 2/3 cup olive oil
- 1 Tb. white wine vinegar
- 2 Tbs. fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 1/4 cup sliced red onions
- 2 Tb finely chopped fresh chives
- 4 ounces grated parmesan cheese
In a large bowl, combine all of the greens and the peppers. In a medium sized bowl, whisk together the oil, vinegar, lemon juice, salt and black pepper. Stir in the onions and chives and marinate for 5 minutes.
Pour the mixture over the greens and toss well. Shred the cheese on top and serve immediately.