- An assortment of olives, whole, pitted and cured (we like Nicoise, Castelvetrano and Chili Flecked!)
- a few sprigs of fresh rosemary
- Cubed feta cheese
- Quartered pita bread (warmed is nice!)
- Some good quality olive oil
- Capers, salt cured or brined, drained and rinsed
- A smattering of of mesclun leaves, nasturtium flowers and any other edible or attractive flower you have!
Assemble any or all of the above ingredients loosely on a large and shallow platter and drizzle with olive oil and rosemary for a show stopping appetizer plate. Consider adding a few of the extra pieces of persimmon from the Persimmon salad too!