This is a wonderful recipe for grilled white fish, such as tilapia or halibut. It’s also a perfect way to showcase your homegrown herbs and meyer lemons!
- 2 tilapia filets
- 2 cups of homegrown (green or red) grapes, washed and halved
- 1/4 cup shallots or red onion, finely minced
- 4 Tbs extra virgin olive oil
- juice of 2 meyer lemons
- salt, to taste
- fresh ground pepper, to taste
- 1 teaspoon each fresh parsley and chives, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, finely minced
- **optional: 2 Tbs dry vermouth
Grill or pan fry the fish filets to your liking. Combine grape salad ingredients and let sit at room temperature for 30 to 45 minutes before serving. Serve each filet with a generous scoop of grape salad and garnish with a lemon wedge or additional fresh herbs.