This summer and fall we’re carrying locally produced vinegars from Little Apple Treats. They’re made from freshly-pressed apple cider using Flatland Farm’s own organic apples grown in Sebastopol. The vinegars are raw with no added sugar, and flavorful with all the probiotics you could want! We love them mixed with local honey in dressings and marinades.
We carry their:
- Apple cider vinegar aged in whiskey barrels: Whiskey barrels impart caramel notes to crisp apple cider during the aging process. The result is a smooth vinegar with a smoky nose up front and a vinegar tang at the finish.
- Apple cider vinegar infused with blood orange: Add a squeeze of blood orange to any dressing or marinade
- Apple cider vinegar infused with meyer lemon: Great as a finishing vinegar anywhere you would add a squeeze of lemon to brighten flavors—soup or spring pasta sauce with peas and mint.
- Meyer lemon, lime and lime leaf “shrub” that can be used as the base for cocktails or added to sparkling water for summer refreshment.
Our fresh summer herb dressing using Little Apple Treats apple cider vinegar
- olive oil
- Little Apple Treats apple cider vinegar
- minced ginger
- fresh ground black pepper
- salt to taste
- Fresh chopped herbs
Combine ingredients by preference and taste… and serve over favorite salads.