- Your indoor plants want food. Feed with Maxsea Acid Formula on Tappin Roots All Stages.
- Plant annuals like Petunias, marigolds, Begonias, Lobelia, Salvia and Zinnia.
- Re-seed radishes, carrots and beets.
- Plant late summer edibles like pumpkins, squash, sunflowers, peppers, basil and melons. Time to plant Brussel’s sprouts for fall harvest.
Select garden-ready Dahlias, perennials, Hydrangeas, and hanging baskets.
- Fertilize Rhododendrons, Azaleas and Camellias with E.B. Stone Organics Azalea, Camellia & Gardenia Food.
- Give vegetables a boost with E.B. Stone Organics Tomato and Vegetable Food.
- Feed containers and hanging baskets with Maxsea All Purpose or Bloom formula fertilizers.
- Prune spring-flowering shrubs after bloom is past. Prune spring flowering Clematis to control size and shape.
- Mulch vegetable and flower beds with Sloat Forest Mulch Plus to control weeds and conserve moisture.
- Freshen up containers and replace spent annuals with colorful 4-inch perennials such as Verbena, Calibrachoa, Coleus, Bacopa and Ipomoea.
- Plant new containers with Sloat Organic Potting Soil to provide the best moisture holding capacity.
- Don’t forget mom on Mother’s Day! We have blooming flowers, gift cards, and hanging baskets.
- Check out our selection of specialty hand tools, gloves and sun protective hats.
- Release ladybugs and other beneficial insects to help control aphids, mites, whiteflies, and other garden pests.
- Stake tall perennials such as Dahlias and Gladiola.
- Use beneficial nematodes to manage grubs in your lawn.
- Deadhead spring bulbs but leave the foliage until it turns yellow.
- Check your hose fittings for spent washers and leaks. Ensure your hose has a shut off valve or other water conserving feature. Consider a soaker hose to conserve water in your vegetable garden.
Curious if we have your favorite plant or product in stock? Call one of our locations directly and we'll be happy to check.