The following Sloat Garden Center locations are accepting applications:
- San Rafael
- Mill Valley, Miller Ave.
- Danville, Diablo Road (Seasonal driver)
Does the idea of managing a garden center intrigue you?
We are currently scheduling interviews for the position of Garden Center Manager. Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com for consideration.
Build a career with Sloat Garden Center
- Experience not required, but a positive and outgoing attitude is. Everything else we are happy to train.
- We offer flexible hours, paid health benefits, and an outstanding team member discount!
- Work in the fresh air with teammates who are passionate about plants.
- We have staff who have been with us for 10, 20, and even 30 years.
- Sell products that are healthy for the soul and the environment!
- Share our customer’s love of their gardens.
- Horticulture can grow on you!
Interested applicants should fill out an application at the link below, or visit the store(s) they are interested in and fill out an application on site. You may also download an application (below) and bring it with you. The store manager may contact you to schedule an interview. You may contact our Hiring Manager with questions: firstname.lastname@example.org 415-332-0657 x122.
- Previous retail experience a plus
- Plant knowledge a plus
- Weekend availability a must
- Ability to lift up to 35lbs repetitively.
- Commitment to team work is essential
– OR –