Entertaining this summer? Welcome guests with these plant-centric outdoor entertaining tips.
- Grow herbs and lemons to use fresh on the grill or BBQ. Cut rosemary can be tossed directly onto BBQ coals, or used as skewers to perfume and flavor favorite grilled foods.
- Freshen up patio containers and hanging baskets with water-wise succulents and annuals, or pick up one of our pre-made custom planters. Special orders are welcome!
- Plant night blooming fragrant plants. Choose plants with grey foliage or white flowers for better night visibility. Brugmansia, Helichyrsum petiolare, Dusty Miller, English lavender, Nicotiana, Four O’ Clocks, Gardenia, Stachys Bello Grigio, Silver Carpet, Lamium with Silver variegated foliage. Hosta with white variegation, Salvia argentea, and Artemisia
- Create instant patio color with summer bright pottery. Hot colors for summer are red, yellow, blue, and green.
- Plant citrus-scented foliage (such as Aloysia) as a mosquito repellant.
- Feed your lawn gently with E.B. Stone Organics Nature’s Green or Espoma Organic Lawn Food. Pet and kid safe.