5 General Indoor Plant Care Tips
October 21, 2020
- Pot indoor plants in Sloat Organic Indoor Potting Soil; a rich planting medium.
- Most houseplants appreciate bright, indirect light.
- Planters should have a drainage hole and saucer so that water can drain.
- Your plants need a monthly feeding. We like Maxsea, Tappin Roots, and Espoma organic fertilizers.
- Wipe the leaves frequently to keep foliage dust-free (dust can interfere with photosynthesis).
Curious if we have your favorite plant or product in stock? Call one of our locations directly and we'll be happy to check.