Garden Design Department
To schedule an appointment, call us at 415-388-3754
or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Since 1995 we’ve created custom design solutions for varied Bay Area clients; from San Francisco’s small jewel box gardens to Marin’s larger Oak groves and terraced hillsides. Whether your garden is a place to entertain, work, play, or just relax and take in the view, we can help personalize your garden’s design to meet your needs
- We develop simple, success oriented low maintenance planting plans for gardens, decks, and terraces, as well as indoor plant consultations.
- We can help brainstorm and problem solve ideas and solutions that work with existing plant material and takes into account your available time to garden. Then we put together a planting plan.
- We develop a loose “bubble diagram” and a complete plant list with quantities and sizes of plant material, soil requirements, and pruning, feeding and care information.
- Our planting plans can be easily followed by every level of gardener; whether you prefer to do it yourself or have a professional install your plants.
Expertise: Our consultants are all garden professionals with years of experience designing and working with plants that are appropriate for our varied Bay Area dry summer & wet winter micro-climates.
Sloat Garden Center Discount: Garden design services customers receive a 10% discount on virtually every regularly priced item we sell. The discount lasts for one full year from the date of your consultation.
One Hour Garden Solutions Consultation: $125 per hour
We begin with a one hour consultation. Following this meeting our designers will give an estimate of time to complete a scaled drawing and plant list. This allows us the flexibility to fulfill the needs of your garden. In a one hour appointment, we can focus on solutions for specific areas of your garden such as:
- Plant identification and recommendations for care.
- Problem solving for targeted areas.
- Pest and disease identification and suggestions for treatment.
- General plant recommendations.
- Simple conceptual ideas for garden possibilities.
- The consultation begins when we arrive at your garden.
Sloat Design Package: $300 (a $375 value!)
- This package is perfect for smaller spaces! You’ll receive a site visit to your home by a designer, combined with an accompanied visit to a Sloat Garden Center location to select plants immediately after the site visit.
- Go home with a sketch showing plant placement and the plants to go with it. This is the fastest way to go from design to implementation.
Please Note: Our garden design department does not service northern Sonoma County or homes south of Daly City. Also: we are not landscape architects.
Before & After